Job Title – Freight Operator
Where - PSP, Premier House, Segensworth East, Fareham.
Start Date – January 2017
We are looking for a competent, enthusiastic, hardworking, experienced freight operator to join our fun and motivated team at PSP in Fareham.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both sea and air freight; import and export with good organisational skills and strong communication and negotiation skills.
Good package with private health care and company pension.
You will need to have:
- Good communication skills on the phone and face to face
- clarity in communication, as major problems could arise through inaccuracies;
- good organisational and planning skills;
- teamwork, tact and good interpersonal skills;
- sensitivity to culture and religion;
- good geographical knowledge;
- sound industry knowledge;
- flexibility and the ability to adapt to changing circumstances;
- problem-solving ability, particularly when working under pressure;
- accuracy and attention to detail;
- numeracy and computer literacy.
- an understanding of documentary letters of credit
To apply for this position please send your CV and a covering letter before 9th December to firstname.lastname@example.org FAO of Jo Dixie-Goodwin.