What information we collect and how.
The information we collect via this website may include:
- Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, etc.
- Your IP address (this is your computer’s individual identification number) which is automatically logged by our web server. This is used to note your interest in our website.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive our newsletter).
- Under no circumstances will we hold sensitive payment details such as your card number, expiry date and security code.
Below is a list of cookies we use on this website:
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site.
NON ESSENTIAL COOKIE.
|Click here for an overview of privacy at Google|
What we do with your information.
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws.
The details we collect will be used:
- To process your consultation / order and to provide after-sales services.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on our other products and services.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies within PSP for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site.
- You can ask us to update or remove your personal information by contacting us. However, please note that we may need to keep some personal data in order to process orders or to comply with customer service or after sale obligations.
- You also have the right to request a copy of any personal information we hold about you.
To do this please also contact us.
Any other websites which may be linked to by our website are subject to their own policy, which may differ from ours.