7.5 Tonne Delivery Driver - Fareham
We are looking for someone on a part time basis to work closely with the operations team. You will be required, in the evening, to drive to Heathrow and drop off freight at the airlines.
We want everyone at PSP to benefit from the success of the company and therefore when possible, we provide everyone with a quarterly profit share.
Responsibilities of Delivery Driver
- Delivering and collecting a wide variety of items
- Assisting the operations team with loading the vehicle and labelling the freight
- Delivering freight to the airlines in and around the Heathrow area
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- A clean 7.5 tonne licence
- CPC qualified
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- Good time keeping
- Local area knowledge
This is a part time role working Monday – Friday, 5PM-10PM. You will receive £9.25/hour (overtime x1.5) along with other company benefits including company pension, attendance bonus, 20 days holiday that increases after 2 years services and profit share when applicable.
This is a fantastic time to join a company! If you have a 7.5 Tonne licence, live locally to Fareham and want to work for a company that really values every member of its staff, please apply now.
This is an immediate position. No agencies please.
Please send over all applications to email@example.com