We are looking for an organised and professional part time Collection/Delivery driver to join our team and work closely with the operations team. This evening driver role involves driving up to Heathrow Airport and dropping off freight at the airlines in a timely manner.
Premier Shipping & Packing Ltd (PSP Logistics) is a freight forwarding and export packing company based in Segensworth, Fareham. We ship a variety of cargo on behalf of our clients to destinations all over the world by sea and air. We also manufacture bespoke wooden cases to protect cargo in transit. PSP is an ambitious and exciting company working with clients across many sectors to provide full logistical support.
We want everyone at PSP to benefit from the success of the company and therefore when possible we provide everyone with a quarterly profit share.
Part time Hours 5pm – 10pm
- Delivering and collecting a wide variety of items
- Assisting the operations team with loading the vehicle and labeling the freight
- Delivering freight to the airlines in and around the Heathrow area
- Conduct inspections of vehicle before departing to deliver goods
- Pack and load products onto trucks according to company’s specifications
- Maintain ongoing communication with route dispatcher
- Unload goods as per client specifications
- Review deliveries with customers to ensure products meet their needs
- Obtain delivery confirmations from each customer
- 7 and half tonne licence
- CPC qualified
- Forklift licence preferred but not essential
- Good time keeping
- Local area knowledge
- Fork Lift Truck Licence
- Company pension
- 20 days holiday with yearly increases after 2 years service (maximum 25 days)
- Attendance bonus
- Profit share when applicable
- Company profit share where applicable
- A uniform will be provided
Please send over your applications by Monday 24th Feb 2020 to email@example.com
No agencies please.
- CPC (Driver Certificate of Professional Competence)
- and clean 7 and half ton (Preferred)
Part-time hours: 25 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £11.00 /hour