PSP Logistics was established in 1998 and is a freight forwarding and export packing company based in Fareham and Bournemouth. Our packing department is well known and respected for manufacturing high quality bespoke wooden and ply cases and crates for export shipping.
We are looking for an ambitious administrator to support the packing manager with the organisation of the packing department. This will be an office-based role and the successful candidate will assist with quotations, answering the phone, invoicing, and data inputting and with planning and the distribution of work.
- Dealing with customer enquiries and quotation requests
- Using the specific software to manage the customer experience
- Keeping customers up to date on the progress of their order
- Supporting the manager with organisation
- Stock takes
- Ordering supplies
- Liaising with hauliers and booking in collections
Skills and Knowledge
- Professional telephone manner
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Excel and Word
- C or above in GCSE (or equivalent) English and Maths
- Good administrative skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Attention to detail
£18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience)quarterly company profit share where applicable, private health care.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
To apply for the job please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please!